Joining NRCSE means that your achievement is counted
- 922 NRCSE members since 2011,
- teaching 67,602 children.
- 562 teaching maths
- 418 doing sport
- 771 schools teaching a language other than English.
- 59% will be affected by cuts in GCSE/A levels.
- 18% are teaching a language that doesn’t have GB exam eg. #Somali, #Albanian, #Lithuanian, #Yoruba, #Tamil, #Twi and many more.
#SupplementarySchools are an incredible resource.
Value them! Join together.
We’ve used all the information that supplementary schools give us when they join: subjects taught, numbers of pupils, ages. Supplementary schools are asked to renew annually to update their information and 460 have, if you haven’t then your information may be out of date.
Renew your membership now so we can show how important your work is.
Do the Quality Framework for Supplementary Schools to show that you are part of a professionally-run sector.