On 15 July 2021, Pascale Vassie, Director, National Resource Centre for Supplementary Education (NRCSE) presented CLEx at the APPG on Modern Language TedX: A series of short presentations on languages and policy.
The new Community Language Examination Centre (CLEx) is enabling more students to achieve a qualification in their home or heritage language.Entering-language-GCSEs-via-CLEx-APPG-presentation
1. An update on legislation and languages: Baroness Coussins, Co-Chair of the APPG on Modern Languages
2. An update from GCHQ on cross-government language activity: GCHQ
3. The new Civil Service Languages Network: Hugo Griffin and Matthew Brown, founders
4. The 2021 Language Trends survey of primary and secondary schools in England: Ian Collen, Queen’s University Belfast, lead author of the report
5. Established in February 2021, the new Community Language Examination Centre (CLEx) is enabling more students to achieve a qualification in their home or heritage language: Pascale Vassie, Director, NRCSE