- This event has passed.
OOSS Webinar Three: ‘Looking to the Future’ and Funding
December 10, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
The National Resource Centre for Supplementary Education (NRCSE) in Partnership with Young People’s Foundations, Securing Success and John Lyon’s Charity is pleased to announce a webinar series entitled ‘London’s Out of School Settings Rise to the Challenge’. Presented by and for London’s diverse out-of-school settings offering educational opportunities to children and young people in the capital, these webinars will be of interest to all those working with community organisations to supplement children’s education.
This three-part webinar series is an opportunity to hear from invited speakers and out-of-school settings about how to meet the challenge of the coronavirus pandemic and adapt to new ways of working. Each webinar will offer practical ideas, advice and best practice with a chance to ask questions.
OOSS Webinar Three: ‘Looking to the Future’ and Funding –
- A look to the future and how to access funding and practical support
- Showcase presentations from out-of-school settings including:
– Obtaining small pots of funding to deliver specific events
– Funding for BAME projects
– Accessing support networks and forums and how these can help
- John Lyon’s Charity and Young People’s Foundations – funding/collaboration opportunities
- Exchange with out of school settings
- Opportunity for partner organisations to present solutions
Webinar Three: ‘Looking to the Future’ and Funding, Thursday 10th December 2020, 11:00am – 12:00pm
Register FREE: https://oosswebinarthree.eventbrite.co.uk;