- This event has passed.
Session 2: Remote teaching for supplementary schools
June 11 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
We look forward to welcoming you back today for Session 2 of Remote teaching for supplementary schools: Integrating formative assessment into remote lessons.
- Mentimeter to poll students’ opinion and check in with them
- Jamboard to storyboard, brainstorm and co-create multimedia remotely
- Screencasting for creating presentations and giving video feedback with Screencastify, Loom and Screencast-O-Matic
- Socrative to create self-marking vocabulary tests
- Quizizz for a range of interactive activities including audio questions for remote listening through gamification
- Google Forms to make self-marking quizzes
- Practising speaking asynchronously with QWIQR conversations
Please ensure you enter your name when entering the zoom.
Topic: Remote teaching for supplementary schools Part 2 Time: Jun 11, 2020 11:00 AM London
For a reminder of session 1 : you can watch the session here
Joe Dale has kindly listed all the apps and advice he has been offering language teachers through ALL Association for Language Learning in the UK and TiLT Technology in language teaching: ADVICE AND RESOURCES TO SUPPORT LANGUAGE TEACHERS IN RESPONSE TO THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK here