and enjoy these great benefits:
- 12 months access to our subscriber-only pages with sample documents, policies and procedures and support.
- A FREE place on our Good Management E-Learning Programme.
- Access exclusive webinars.
- Regular e-bulletins focused on supplementary education: best practice, partnership, fundraising, legislation, good management and more.
- Online support in following minimum standards to keep children safe in education and meeting your local authority’s minimum requirements under Working Together and the new Voluntary Code of Practice for Out-of-school Settings.
Supplementary schools can then go on to obtain nationally recognised quality assurance, the NRCSE Quality Mark.
Obtaining a Quality Mark requires evidence of safe and effective practice in line with Section 11 of the Children Act and at least one visit of the school in action by a registered quality assurance mentor or appropriate person. The mentor will provide a witness statement detailing practice in governance, management, teaching and partnership. The mentor will also provide a detailed recommendation of how the school can develop their practice and build partnerships to further academic achievement and well being of their pupils.
The registration fee for an NRCSE Quality Mark is £130. This includes the recognition meeting. Book and pay for an NRCSE Quality Mark Recognition Meeting.
Quality assured supplementary schools can have their details included our searchable directory of quality assured supplementary schools. Showing your commitment to providing a safe and effective learning environment and confirming that you have completed nationally recognised quality assurance (eg. the NRCSE Quality Mark, QiSS, Beacon Madrassah status, Charities Evaluation Service, Ofsted).
A quality-assured entry on the directory shows funders, parents and mainstream schools that you are contributing to pupil achievement and strengthening local communities.
If you would like to speak to someone about any aspect of our quality assurance scheme, or if you need help with filling in your application form, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org .