- This event has passed.
Classroom management in supplementary education settings
November 24, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
This session has been booked by the Turkish and Kurdish Children’s Centre but they are happy for other supplementary schools in Islington to join them.
The session on 24th November 2019 runs from 10 am to 3.30 pm.
The session will include:
- My Best lesson
- Identify elements of a good lesson
- Using lesson starters
- The importance of preparing children for learning
- Ways in which children learn
- Morning Meetings
- Positive discipline and respectful relationships
- Praise vs. encouragement
- Understand how lesson planning affects classroom management
This full day workshop costs £140 per school/setting (or £75 if you are an NRCSE subscriber or quality assured members wanting to refresh their management documents). If you are not a member and you book all three days together you get a discount and, even better, you can send two people for the same price!