OCN L2/L3 Effective Teaching in Supplementary Schools
Tuesdays, 1 October to 26 November 2019
Session outcomes – by the end of the session, learners will be able to understand:
- the education system in England and the role of supplementary schools;
- the responsibilities of teachers within supplementary schools;
- different learning styles and the effect on learning;
- the requirements of lesson planning;
- different assessment methods and recording of progress;
- what constitutes an effective learning environment;
- and know how to evaluate own teaching.
- how to keep children safe
This course is grant subsidised, so just two places per school. We are asking you to pay just £75 to cover the cost of the venue. You must commit to attending all 7 sessions.
Please complete the online form to book a place. If you would like further information contact Claud or Mon in the office on 020 7697 4053 Wednesday-Friday.
For NRCSE Member schools in Brent, Barnet, Camden, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Harrow, Kensington & Chelsea, Westminster.
Tuesdays, 10-3pm, 1 October to 26 November (incl. one study week/half term)