OCN L2 Effective Teaching in Supplementary Schools
Mondays, 2nd March to 20th April 2020
Session outcomes – by the end of the session, learners will be able to understand:
- the education system in England and the role of supplementary schools;
- the responsibilities of teachers within supplementary schools;
- different learning styles and the effect on learning;
- the requirements of lesson planning;
- different assessment methods and recording of progress;
- what constitutes an effective learning environment;
- and know how to evaluate own teaching.
- how to keep children safe
This course is grant subsidised, so just one place per school. If you want to register for the Ofqual registered qualification ‘Level 2 Award in Teaching in Supplementary Schools and other out-of-school settings.’ you will pay just £75 to cover the cost of registration for this nationally recognised qualification. You must commit to attending all 6 sessions.
Please complete the online form to book a place. If you would like further information contact Iman or Mon in the office on 020 7697 4053 Wednesday-Friday.
For NRCSE Member schools in Brent, Barnet, Camden, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Harrow, Kensington & Chelsea, Westminster.
Mondays, 10-3pm, 2nd March to 20th April 2020 (incl. one study week/half term)